VALUE-MASTER X PLATFORM BODY
SPRINTER 144” WB CAB CHASSIS ON PVMX 12’ BODY WITH LANDSCAPE RACKS (XKKL)
// Need a versatile platform body that can haul just about anything?
Knapheide’s Value-Master X Platform Body with removable landscape racks features solid steel construction and proven durability.
For all of your hauling the Value-Master X Platform Body with landscape racks from Knapheide has you covered.
- Wood floor: 2” nominal treated #1 grade denseyellow pine with tongue and groove construction
- 5” structural long sills with gussetedcross members
- Formed, 11-guage high strength (50,000 psi) crossmembers are spaced on 18” centers
- Side and end rails constructed of formed12-gauge high strength steel (50,000 psi)
- Reinforced internal stake pockets are sized to accept2”x4” lumber as well as a wide array of Knapheideside options
- All clearance and marker lights meet FMVSS108 requirements
- Water-based undercoating on undersideof platform
- Durable, over-cured high gloss black finishtop coat
- Electrodeposition prime-paint system providessuperior corrosion resistance
- Rectangular drop-in style bulkhead featurespunched window compatible with stake racks
- Underbody toolbox (TBU) 30” lengthis located on the front street side ofthe platform
- Knapheide Landscape Racks are made ofgalvanneal steel and can turn virtually anyKnapheide Platform into a landscape body. Rackheight is 40” and have our simple quiet latchconnection systems. Racks are sheeted andpunched for material hauling with ventilation.